• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • mark-m 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  •  
Hi Everyone
I would be grateful to hear how your children have settled into your new life in Malta. We have 4 children 2 that will be attending secondary school and 2 primary school. What do the kids think of their new schools? Have they made friends? How long did it take to settle? Was the language a problem? Anything you can tell us we would be grateful. Thankyou Mark
Have you signed up for the British Expat newsletter?
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Ginger 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi Mark,
I'll be interested to see any replies on your post as we've got an 11 year old who will be starting secondary school in September in Malta.
I'm anxious that she'll make friends and settle in too......
Smile
Have you signed up for the British Expat newsletter?
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Ginger 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Nothing to add to your thread I'm afraid Mark, I'm desperate for information on this too.....
What area are you and the family going to as I'm interested where most expats are sending their kids to school?
Visit Not Delia for recipes, food news and reviews!
  • Mark post as unread
  • Duke 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
It's a bit too late for me...mine are in their 20's now...but one thing I do know....kids being kids...will make friends anywhere...they don't suffer from the same social constraints, bigotry and predjudices that adults do..they just get on with it.
Have you read the British Expat Editors' Blog lately?
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Ginger 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hopefully, that will be the case with my 11 year old..... She's at a tricky phase at the moment.
Join British Expat on Facebook!
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.