• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • sav1979 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  •  
Hello to all, I have noticed that it has been a while since the last post on here, but thought I would introduce myself anyhow! My husband and I moved over here about a year ago, we have a 3year old son and now have an 8week old little girl. I am really struggling with the difference in baby care in comparessen to the U.K and finding it quite difficult to find mothers in the same boat! We live in B'Bugia and are really trying to stay positive!!!
Follow British Expat on Twitter!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • gozomark 
  • Site Admin 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi sav1979, and welcome to the forum Smile
Show your support for Gozo SPCA by joining them on Facebook
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • pumabob 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Welcome Sav1979 and congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Perhaps if you posted specific concern(s) or simply what you need ref child/baby care someone on the forum might be able to help.
Subscribers of British Expat can include a link to their own website here.
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • kyluna 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi sav and congratulations on the little one. My wee girl just turned five months today!

I moved here when she was seven weeks so we have not been here that long but im not finding it easy to meet other mothers either. Especially mothers with band new babies so if you fancy meeting for a coffee and chat I'd be delighted to hook up.

Ky
Want to PM someone? You'll need to subscribe to British Expat.
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • sav1979 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  •  
Hello Ky!
Yes that sounds great! My son has just started school, so as from next week, I shall have more time on my hands! When and where were you thinking of meeting and do you have a car? Look forward to hearing from you!

oh and thank to the welcomes;-)!
If you're going to buy or book online, please help British Expat by using our affiliate links!
  • Mark post as unread
  • kyluna 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hey sav

Im pretty flexible so i would be up for coming to b'bugia to meet you if you had to be at the school to pick up your wee man. I stay in san gwann so id get the bus to valetta (no car as yet) and then the 115 or 11 to your bit. Its probably easier for me to come to you as i have no time constraints. If you wanna meet up in valetta that would be cool too. We could grab a coffee in one of the cute wee places there.
Basicly whatever is good for you. I know what its like having a new born! And travelling on the buses can be quite stressfull (especially if you have had very little sleep!).
If you are on facebook then you can get me on that and we can swop numbers and arrange a meet-up. Im on there as Kylie Coyle.
Very Happy
If you're going to buy or book online, please help British Expat by using our affiliate links!
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Top-selling Amazon paperbacks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.