• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • kleeandchris 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Could anyone please tell me if aptamil is sold in malta?
If you're going to buy or book online, please help British Expat by using our affiliate links!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • pumabob 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Quick answer is yes, it is, at one of the larger supermarkets. I don't think I can name it outside the RS boards.

It was the first one I searched online, so there's bound to be others. Very Happy
If you're going to buy or book online, please help this site by using our affiliate links.
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • kleeandchris 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
phew thanks pumabob
I actually wonder how i'd have managed without this site, puts minds at ease to know help is at hand via a few clicks Smile
thank again x
Visit Not Delia for recipes, food news and reviews!
  • Mark post as unread
  • gozomark 
  • Site Admin 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Looked online at a major supermarket, and they sold the following brands of baby milk

Cow & Gate
Humana
MILUPA - APTAMIL 1 400GR (BLUE TIN) € 6.81
Nestle
SMA
Show your support for Gozo SPCA by joining them on Facebook
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.