• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • alisongreener 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi

I have introduced myself in the Knights and Rabbit section but i am sure that this is the best board for me to write on.

I have three young children and will hopefully be relocating to Gozo in the New year. Our children are 7 years, 23 months and 6 months, so it will be a massive change for us. My inlaws live in Xaghra and we are looking at several places in this village as it will be our prefered location. We will be in Gozo from monday 17th for 2 weeks - house hunting.

We love the island but i am sure that living is very different from having your hols there. As a mum with three children, i would be really interested to chat to someone with other young children. What activities do you do, are there any playgroups, the cost of childrens clothing and other items, how your children have settled, how day to day life has changed for you, and so many other questions.

thanks for you time

ali
Follow British Expat on Twitter!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • jacobptl 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi Alison,

My name is Naomi and my husband and I will be moving to Gozo early 2007. I also have three young children, so I wanted to say 'hi' and let's keep in touch so we can share information.

All the best,
Naomi
Join British Expat on Facebook!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Walker 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi,

I don’t have children but came back from a two week holiday in September. Our rep Moved to Malta years ago and she chatted to us for a while about raising children in Malta. This was one of her main incentives to live there herself. She lived in Bugibba and told how perfect Malta was to raise a family. The education is (apparently) good and it’s a remarkably safe place (for everybody) and for children to grow up. The life style (apparently) allows families to spend lots of quality time together which is something of a rare thing in the UK these days. My wife and I have massive reservations about raising a family in the UK and this is one of our main incentives too.

Cheers,

Walker.
Check out British Expat's business and travel eBooks on ErgoGuides.com!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Top-selling Amazon paperbacks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.