• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • chabela76 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi, You can not imagine how happy my husband and I were when we find this forum. We are moving on malta on january to start the house hunting also. We've got one daugther 15 months old.
My only doubts is about how dificult can be to find a good babysitter or aupair, on Uk is not that difficult.
Do you have any ideas, where can I advertise for find one?
We are going to work on Qwara....and also if there is any kindergarten for my little girl on this area.
Thanks alot and hope from here for you. Very Happy
Follow British Expat on Twitter!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Dave 
  • Site Admin 
  • Remote Users Avatar 
You could try our Adverts board for a start - excellent value at only £15 for 90 days. Smile
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.