• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • Russell_Stutely 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi

Our little family moved to Gozo about 6 months ago and we love it here! BUT.... I have had a look at a nursery here and that was not for our little 10 month old girl. Does anyone know of a good nursery here? Or a playgroup, a private childminder that she could join for a couple of days a week? I think its so important for her to meet other children.

I'm thinking about taking her to Malta, but all the hassle etc....

Let me hear some thoughts, please.

Thanks!

Charlotte (Russells other half) Confused
Want to PM someone? You'll need to subscribe to British Expat.
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • gozomark 
  • Site Admin 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi Charlotte

delighted to hear things going well for you - how's your dog coping with the heat ?

I don't know of any nurseries or child minders. However, maybe go into your local council office, ask in the local shops (maybe they have adverts for child minders ??), pop into the local school and ask for recommendations ? There maybe a church run group

ps I think its time you updated your location details, now you are a fully fledged resident of the Republic of Gozo Very Happy
Show your support for Gozo SPCA by joining them on Facebook
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Russell_Stutely 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Thank you, Ill try that. Good idea;-)
Check out British Expat's business and travel eBooks on ErgoGuides.com!
  • Mark post as unread
  • Emmax 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  •  
Hi Charlotte,

Although your message is more than two years old, I'm gonna give it a try anyway because at the moment I'm in exactly the same position that you we're at the time. Maybe by now you have some tips for me about playgroups etc.? I would be so glad to hear about it!
Worried about insuring your home abroad? British Expat has the answer!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Our eBooks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.