• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • Eggs 
  • Supporter 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Ok so Wife Happy , Im Delighted , Most of my Family Are happy even my Ex-wife is ok about us moving to Malta the only person im a little concerned for is my 10 year old son.

Anyone got anything i can use to try encourage him that its a good move ?

Ive used so far.

1) He will see his Mum Probably more if we move as they have longer holidays in summer and he can go to England for 5 or 6 weeks at a time. (he sees his real mother maybe 3 weeks a year total).

2) We will always go to UK for xmas o he can see his mum then Also.

3) My parents will come to Malta Alot as my mum is Maltese so he wont miss out on seeing Grandparents etc..

4) He can Swim almost whenever he wants.

I dont what else will tempt him !
He is into playing sports and generally running around like 10 yr olds do also loves his bike and computer games.

Help !!
===================
Rob Marna Harry Zara Razz
===================

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Scotland08 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  •  
Maybe bribe him with membership to the Marsa Sports club.If you google it you will find the site and get more info.

It has tennis/squash courts,snooker tables,cricket,swimming pool etc.
Follow British Expat on Twitter!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • gozomark 
  • Site Admin 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
he can watch more English football on TV than you can in the UK !
Show your support for Gozo SPCA by joining them on Facebook
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Mr Kriss 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
He won't have to stand in the snow waiting for a bus
Chris Coffee at the 'puter
Join the British Expat lending team at Kiva: http://www.kiva.org/team/britishexpatcom

• Mark post as unread
  • pjr 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Eggs, there is a very active Rugby club.....

PJ
Premium members enjoy a lot more benefits on British Expat
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Eggs 
  • Supporter 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
typical the one sport he doesnt like is Rugby Sad
===================
Rob Marna Harry Zara Razz
===================

• Mark post as unread
  • Gregozo 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  •  
He'll get 3 months summer holiday
If you're going to buy or book online, please help this site by using our affiliate links.
  • Mark post as unread
  • lol 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
H Eggs,
My son was about the same age, does he like skateboarding?...if so there are some excellent skateparks in Malta,(unfortunately none in Gozo) but if he's a bike freak then there's some of the best mountain biking around.
The govenment has a website called i think skola and it is aimed at kids around his age group.....might give him a lift?....sports are big here for the kids (and at the end of the day it is all about the kids,whatever they do).
If you're going to buy or book online, please help British Expat by using our affiliate links!
  • Mark post as unread
  • gozomark 
  • Site Admin 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Show your support for Gozo SPCA by joining them on Facebook
  • Mark post as unread
  • lol 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Yep, that's the one! My son ( who was 12 when we arrived in Gozo 18 months ago) has just informed me that in Malta there is a huge biking/bmx track at Pembroke in Malta.
Visit Not Delia for recipes, food news and reviews!
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Top-selling Amazon paperbacks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.