• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • shotcrete 
  •  
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
  •  
Hi my husband has just told me that we are likely to be moving to malta for a year to 18 months after christmas. We have 3 children of primary school ages. I know nothing of Malta please can someone point me in the direction of what area to look at living in and which schools to start looking at. I know that English is used in Malta, especially in business but what language is used to teach in schools?
Can't decide when to time your currency exchange transaction? Let OzForex help!
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • gozomark 
  • Site Admin 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
Hi shotcrete, and welcome to the forum Very Happy

There is a lot of info on the forum on areas to live in, and on schools in the boards "where to live in Malta or Gozo" and "schools/education", so you may find what you require already there - if not, please feel free to post any questions you have on the relevant boards.
Show your support for Gozo SPCA by joining them on Facebook
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Top-selling Amazon paperbacks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.