• You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality
  • Mark post as unread
  • rosemary 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
coming over in august , could anyone tell me if they sell cow and gate formular , wont need to bring as much if they do Smile
Subscribers of British Expat can include a link to their own website here.
You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Eggs 
  • Supporter 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
i did see some formula in pavi but i can't think what it was, next time i visit pavi i will check.
===================
Rob Marna Harry Zara Razz
===================

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • rosemary 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
thanks eggs Very Happy
Premium members enjoy a lot more benefits on British Expat
  • Mark post as unread
  • Eggs 
  • Supporter 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Rosemary i have posted in supporters lounge for you as i dont want to advertise anyone.
===================
===================

• Mark post as unread
  • rosemary 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
thanks eggs but cant get into lounge i must have to pay more
Subscribers of British Expat can include a link to their own website here.
  • Mark post as unread
  • Kay 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Rosemary, you have "supporter" status which means (or should mean) that you have access to the three private boards:

Recommended Suppliers
Supporters' Marketplace
Supporters' Lounge

Sorry, I don't know what the problem is - we're on it. Smile
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • Dave 
  • Site Admin 
  • Remote Users Avatar 
I've fixed it now, Rosemary - you should have access to all three.

Sorry you've had this problem. The most likely explanation, I'm afraid, is that it's simple human error on my part.

Your supporter status pre-dates the creation of the Supporters' Marketplace and the Supporters' Lounge, and when I was updating existing supporters' permissions I probably skipped your name for access to the Lounge.

I'm really sorry this has happened. Embarassed
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!

You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality You will need to login, register or even subscribe to enable this functionality Visit poster's website Back to top
  • Mark post as unread
  • rosemary 
  • Supporter 
  • Subscribe to BE Today 
thanks dave , forgive you lol Very Happy
Premium members have access to private boards and the private messaging system.
  • Mark post as unread
  • Eggs 
  • Supporter 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Dave = Slacker

Kay = Not cracking Whip hard enough
===================
===================

• Mark post as unread
  • Kay 
  • Site Admin 
  • Upload Users Avatar 
Quote:
Kay = Not cracking Whip hard enough

OK, I accept the criticism. Where are the volunteers to help me get some whip cracking practice in? Twisted Evil

I was counting the days till our Malta visit but with such an enticing opportunity I'm now counting the hours!

Who's first?

PS: I can crack a whip. I can also crack eggs. I might also crack up if I don't get out of this place soon. So much for life in Paradise, much of it has been a nightmare for the last four years. But that's another story.
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.

Need forex? UKForex Foreign Exchange Transfers
Top-selling Amazon paperbacks
Adverts
  • All information, postings etc are copyright of British Expat Ltd © 2000-2014 or of the original author, and may not be reproduced elsewhere without written permission of the copyright holder.