Don't Know what visa to look for!!

Here's the place to discuss all the red tape, rules, and regulations - the hoops you have to jump through before getting to the sunshine.

Don't Know what visa to look for!!

Postby Ger » Wed 18 Nov 2009 22:50

Hi everyone
This is a great board , loads of information.

We are a family of 5 3 children 13,10 & 9 and really want to immigrate to Aus but don't know what way to do it ,we would like to be moving if we can in Jan 2011 in time for a new school term .
At the moment we are running our own pub and shop which we love doing and would love to run a bar in Aus in the future , i have loads of on the job experience in the hospitality trade over numerous years but no qualifications, i have been self employed for 2 years, my husband is a steelfixer in the construction trade for over 12 years but this is not a trade that you can get a recognised qualification for .
So we dont know which way to apply for a visa we would definietly hope o run or own a bar in aus down the line after we would settle in but my husband would go back to his trade 1st but this is not listed as needed

any help would be great ,as we would really like to go before the kids get much older Thanks

Ger
Ger

Return to Immigration, Visas, Residency, Medicals