university fees for foreign born son

This forum is for all the aspects of UK law that may affect expats - tax, social security, health, pensions, citizenship etc.

university fees for foreign born son

Postby piglet44 » Wed 28 Jul 2010 17:25

Hi everyone! I have lived abroad for 30 years. My son has a UK passport but was born abroad. Now he wants to study in the UK and apparently uni tuition fees will be 13,000 quid a year as oppposed to 3,000 for a UK resident. Does anyone know if this is correct,since he was not resident in the UK.thanks!
For people who like peace and quiet - a phoneless cord
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed 28 Jul 2010 17:20

Return to UK Legislation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest