single malt lovers

Sports, clubs, etc. - try here for info.

single malt lovers

Postby yogiko » Tue 06 Apr 2010 07:34

I am keen to find, join or even start a single malt society..have been on malt, love and fresh air ever since I can remember, the rest is produced at home :)

I cant bear the mutual loss that has occurred in our lives for ever since we have drunk apart. With no more than an intent to repair the divine ordinance, I reach you all that breathe SM today and suppose you would acknowledge my effort with a nod!!

With heartwarming stillness of a single malt, your sincerely,

Yogesh Kochhar
+91-9899643747
Director-Business Development
Microsoft Corporation India
yogiko

Postby Jamie19283 » Fri 10 Jun 2011 16:01

This seems like a club I could get behind! I've been planning a wedding and could use the down time, and the social time. Honestly, between choosing the programs, the colors, the flowers, the guest list, the [wedding songs - spammy link removed by Site Admin :evil:], the wedding favors, the minister - I need a break from it all! Sign me up! :)

[Edit by Site Admin: Gosh, Jamie, you do get around, don't you? Australia, France, Libya, India... where the hell are you exactly? And are they all spammers where you come from? :roll: - Dave]
Jamie19283

Postby yogiko » Sat 11 Jun 2011 06:26

hi, jamie..sure, call me on 9899643747..you're on!! jamie, lets jam :)
Director-Business Development
Microsoft Corporation India
yogiko

Postby Dave » Sat 11 Jun 2011 18:16

Sorry to say this, but I don't think you'll get a reply, Yogiko - if Jamie's in India at all, he's using a proxy server in the States, and has spammed various of our other boards pretending to be from all the other countries I've mentioned, and pushing various products.

Best of luck to your noble cause, anyway. And I hope those cripplingly high tariff barriers against Scotch come down some time soon. ;-)
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Leisure activities in India