Transferring your UK Pensions [Spammer]

No, really... it does!
But does it matter more in Malta than at home?

NO ADVERTISING - financial services adverts belong in our classifieds section. Get-rich-quick schemes belong in the trash.

Transferring your UK Pensions [Spammer]

Postby axpoint » Tue 08 May 2007 13:30

For a full review of your pension options I found [Link removed] i.e. [Name removed] the best company. They charged me nothing for my initial review, sorted out cash / tax benefits, and placed all of my pensions and investments into a neat easy to understand and PROFITABLE portfolio. They provide me with regular performance reports, and I can visibaly see the performance of my pensions.

Visit [Link removed] and signup, its really simple... and costs you nothing. They only make money on the growth of your portfolio, and so if you are not benefiting then neither are they.

Hope this helps... it helped me...

[Edited by Site Admin. Please read and observe our posting guidelines. Alternatively, you could contact the company and see if they'd like to advertise with us - only a fiver if they do it before Friday 11 May, then it goes up to £15. - Dave]
axpoint

Postby Kay » Tue 08 May 2007 14:06

When you think about all the money people spend on AdWords, it's a no-brainer to get adverts in front of such a targeted audience as this for as litlle as £5/£15.

Who wants to do business with someone who would rather spam than pay a few quid for a legitimate advert?
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Money matters